
Wow, ok I know I talk a lot about Tyler, ok it's pretty much the only thing on this blog now, but the last few weeks I really have been thinking about what my baby means to me. He has definitely changed my life and emotions. I cry during Operation Smile commercials, I can't look at pictures of starving children in Africa, whenever I see children being bad in the store I think my children are never going to be like that (ya right), I'm already wondering what he's going to be when he grows up-could he support a family? I have dreams about Tyler getting hurt and I have to go check on him, for some reason I don't mind Tyler's spit up, snot, or diapers at all... Infact it's cute to me (-:, and I can't look at him without kissing his chunky little cheeks.
I guess the main thing is my realization of the love of mothers and fathers, what a blessing it is to have this sweet child in our home, Tyler always makes us laugh, he is our happy thought, he is so fun for us. I love the feeling that he needs me and loves me, I just am so grateful for this perfect, fun little boy. (yes, I know someday he'll be a notty child, and then a dis-obedient teenager), but for now, being a mother is absolutely wonderful, and I just am so happy he is mine.
6 comments:
What sweet thoughts. And yes, I can relate :-) Like when you wake up in the night and you just have to go check on your baby, even though they're peacefully asleep. Give his chubby cheeks a kiss for me.
What a big miracle in such a little body!! Tyler is getting bigger every day. How could tyler be so lucky to have such a wonderful mom and dad that love him so much. I remember loving tylers father in the same way. (still do). I guess it is the circle of love. Thanks for being such a strong link the the chain and providing us with joy and rejoicing in our posterity. Love Grammy Coats
Yes I agree!!! Can't wait to meet you both at Thanksgiving. Jenson is very excited too.
Oh, Linds, you completely hit it on the nose. I've been wondering if other mothers feel the same way I do. Tonight, before I read your entry, Clay and I were outside and I kept checking on him to make sure the blanket was covering his car seat, so he wouldn't feel the cold air. It made me think of the pioneer women crossing the plains and burying their frozen children. I used to hear those stories and think it was so sad, but now I can't even think about it without breaking down and sobbing. My empathy and compassion has really grown for other mothers who have had trials concerning their children. I can't ever imagine my little boy doing anything wrong and I can see more clearly why a wayward child would break a mother's heart. It really is interesting how my views on life have changed so drastically after just being a mom for only 2 weeks! Thank you for your post...it made me glad to know that you feel the same way!
I know exactly how you feel. It all changes when the little baby is actually yours. Like you said, you don't mind the crying, diapers, etc, you would just do anything to make them happy.
I loved your fall pictures. Hopefully at Christmas we'll get to see you guys!
I found you Copes!:) And I have to say I love your blog. I especially like the matching shirts! Tyler is cute as ever and it looks like you guys are doing well. I'm glad there's a way I can stay caught up in your life. It makes me very happy!
Post a Comment