If you want him to learn what true colors are you need to come down to Tucson; RED and BLUE baby!! Very cute pictures!!
Cute pictures. He makes a very cute pea pod. And yes, in approxiamately 16 years he can go on a date with Maggie. She is looking forward to it :-)
He really looks like he enjoys those leaves. He is such a fun little guy! Go cougars little Ty!:)
I think he's the cutest pea I've ever seen! So fun!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
If you want him to learn what true colors are you need to come down to Tucson; RED and BLUE baby!! Very cute pictures!!
Cute pictures. He makes a very cute pea pod. And yes, in approxiamately 16 years he can go on a date with Maggie. She is looking forward to it :-)
He really looks like he enjoys those leaves. He is such a fun little guy! Go cougars little Ty!:)
I think he's the cutest pea I've ever seen! So fun!
Post a Comment