Well... all is going well with us! Luke and I are doing great, I love being the mom of this little guy, he makes life so fun, I started to work one night a week at the hospital to keep up the nursing skills, and I'm working on some online classes to further my degree (-: Luke is doing well at work, he's doing some yard projects, and is a great papa to Ty (trying to teach him to crawl and catch...) I thought I'd say a little about what's going on with us, since we mostly... ok, always post about Tyler, we'll keep up with that. He's just a lot cuter than us. Ty is officially 3 months, here's what's new: He's makes a pretty cute pea pod for Halloween! (-:

He's a 14 1/2 pound bundle of love!

He thinks cribs are for babies

He's a super baby!

He loves to eat his Hand
8 comments:
Ty--I love you--You are a darling and sweet baby. You are the cutest little pea. I love to kiss your neck and squeeze you. Have a Happy Halloween. Love Grammy Coats
Very cute! I love the picture of him eating his hand. Happy Halloween.
Lindsey,
Happy Halloween to you guys also. Tyler looks cute in his Halloween costume; Brynlee is going to be a red M&M. Have a great rest of your week.
Megan
Ty,
I got your secret encoded baby talk message from your blog just now. I agree, there must be some way to get rid of these parents and take over the world...just give me more time, I think I'm on to something though, stand by for my next message soon. Love,
Madd Dogg Max
p.s. I think i've almost broken them by pretending to sleep and then wake them up every hour at night, HAHAHAHAHA
p.p.s. those things that keep attacking us every moment of the day, they are actually attached to our bodies...I think we can control them somehow...if so, they might come in "hand"y in our plot to take over the world.
He is the perfect mix of you and your husband! What a cute baby:)
Hey little Pea Pod! Happy Halloween! I hope it was a great one. I hope Ty enjoyed all his trick or treat candies. These are adorable pictures.
Lindsey! See, this is what happens when you post your blog address on Jamie's facebook wall. :) You can get ALL KINDS of weirdos looking you up. ;) Just so you know, this is Larisa...remember? Jamie's other friend from England...the one that was stressed all the time? :) haha. Anyway, hope you dont mind. I've been wondering whatever happened to you. I'm so excited to find out! :)
p.s. I dont have a current blog. I just use my old one so I have a blogger ID.
lindsey, i love your blog posts-they are so cute. you look so good by the way.
tyler is a doll, and growing so fast. i dont know how you are working one night a week, that is amazing. i bet that is hard, but it is so good that you are staying on top with nursing and all. just thought that i would say hello.
Post a Comment