Thursday, July 31, 2008

First week of life!!

Having Tyler in our home has been wonderful! We love this little boy so much! He's so fun. This week has been eventful for the little guy. He’s gained about 3 oz, he used to only want to be bundled up, now he likes his arms free and usually on his head. And much more...
He loves to look around, I love when he’s like this.


He absolutely loves bath time.


He gets major hiccups and they wake him up, don't change his diaper right away, there's one right behind it, he can’t control his yawns (-:


He knows his nights and days (so far), I love to take one nap a day with Tyler on my belly.


Grandma Bernie-1st time grandma (My mom) was here this week. That was wonderful! She took the first feeding shift at about 12:30, and I got sleep until about 3:00, it was good to have her company and baby knowledge. Plus, now I have freezer meals (-:



He’s got some fun cousins to play with now! Here’s Jake, Max, and Tyler and their daddys.

4 comments:

Tommy and Megan said...

What a cute little family! Congratulations, he is beautiful. Isn't parenthood great? Enjoy him being so small.. They grow way too fast!!

HAYHAY said...

I LOVE Ty Cly. I can't get enough of him:)

kiley said...

Hey Linds! It's Kiley Andreasen...now Carpenter. I ran into your blog through Chelsea's. Your little boy is so cute! I can't believe your a mom already. It looks like life is going good for you. Our blog is private but if you want to view it send me your email. kileycarp@gmail.com

Ainsley said...

Hey Lindsey! Congrats on your darling baby. I was wondering the other day what had been going on in your life...and look at you and your beautiful family.