Hi, it's Luke. So...We got family pictures taken. It wasn't an easy task. We need to decide which ones to put on the wall. The bigger ones are the ones I like. Does anyone have an opinion? Chime in and let us know.
I love the bridge ones as well! All of them are smashing actually. Supermodel family I say! You guys seriously are a beautiful couple. I love the couple ones. I can't believe how BLOND Easton is. He's so grown up! I love those nephews of mine! You guys make cute kids.
3 comments:
I love the first family photo and the darling bridge photos of the boys. I like the one with Easton peeking in the corner of the photo.
I love the bridge ones as well! All of them are smashing actually. Supermodel family I say! You guys seriously are a beautiful couple. I love the couple ones. I can't believe how BLOND Easton is. He's so grown up! I love those nephews of mine! You guys make cute kids.
Pretty cute family you have there. I wish I had Lindsey's arms.
Post a Comment