Tyler's Birthday was yesterday! I love this little boy so much and don't know what I ever did without him... (wow life was a lot easier back then)(-: He has been so wonderful to me and Luke. He is our sunshine!Yep... That's my Birthday Boy. I think this was the perfect way to spend his Birthday!


I made Tyler a Alligator Cake (-: I think it actually turned out ok! FamilyFun.com is Awesome, it's actually a Bundt Cake!

He is a total BOY. He loved being burried in the sand, we gave him a sand mermaid tail (-:

Birthday Boy swimmin' in the river with Grandma Bernie and Aunt Michele--He loved it!

Here's Tyler Chillin' with Grandpa Dave! It was a great B-day!

I graduated with my BSN in nursing, I've been taking online classes the last 1 1/2 years, and did it! I couldn't have done it without my Husbands continued support and my baby's wonderful Naps! Thanks!

Ileen and Dave Thanks for your support at graduation! (they are the ones taking all the pictures!)

We love the 4th of July in Rupert!!!

Here are the "Coats Man" Triathalon Participants (a family triathalon)... I was sore for about a week (-: We did get free shirts though (-: It was so fun!

Tyler and I in Boise, we went to an amazing splash park, I want one in Burley!

We visited the family in Boise. We Love YOU guys!

My wonderful mom and dad, and the great City of Rocks

My two favorite boys! Tyler was a trooper... so was Luke carrying him.

Here is Tyler soakin' up the sun in his awesome $5 swimming pool.
10 comments:
Hey Lindsey! You were in Boise and at the park right next to my house! weird. You guys are so adorable and I'm glad you are doing great. Way to graduate that's so impressive and awesome. You're giving me hope!:")
Dear Ty Cly,
I miss you so much. I am so happy you're one now. Don't you feel like a big boy? I wish that I could have some alligator cake. yum...I love alligator cake. I want to give you a birthday present. Maybe my mom could send it in the mail. You're my best friend.
Love,
Max
You have been a slacker, but I'm so glad you finally updated!! I am so sad I missed you when I was in town... Hopefully I'll be back soon! Congrats on finishing your BSN! I'm starting back next month! Did you go through BSU?? I cannot believe that Tyler is one!! Wow!! Crazy!! Hope you are doing well... I wish I were there to hang out!
Congrats on graduating!! Tyler is so cute, I can't beleive he is one already. They grow up way too fast.
These picts really made me want to be home playing with Ty Cly. He is so cute. you guys all look wonderful. It looks like you've been having a busy/ fun summer
Linds, the cake turned out AMAZING. Great job! Jennika was looking at your blog with me and said she wanted one for her birthday. =]
Congrats on graduation and your handsome one year old! And the aligator cake is amazing! I love Family Fun.
Hey looks like your summer has been going great. Tyler is soo cute and so was your cake. I can't believe our boys are already 1. It is crazy. Congrats on the graduation. That is a big accomplishment! By the way I was the one whistling at you at the hospital and I called your name but you didn't see me. hahah. Hope the rest of your summer is as great at the first.
Ty Cly wins the prize for the speedo swim suit competition. And Your Alligator cake is so adorable. Ty is soooo luckly to have such a loving mother. We are so blessed to love Ty.
Hey Lindsey!! How are you doing? Shelby showed me your blog so I thought I would say hi. You little boy is so cute and that cake is very amazing!
Post a Comment