Now it's my turn to be a mother (-: I absolutely love being able to be home with my little Tyler. He is my best buddy, we have a lot of fun. It sure is a consuming job though, it's harder than being a full time student or employee. But the most rewarding, and the most important. This last week Tyler was sick, he had a combo of RSV, ear infections, and bronchiolitis—He kept a smile on his face the whole time though. We are doing good, Luke is wonderful, Tyler is wonderful.
I give Tyler 3 weeks, and I think he's going to get mobile!

Here is Tyler and my mom going on one of their hour long walks.

I laugh at this picture every time I see it. (-:

Here is TyTy loving all the attention!

Here is one of my favorite mother quotes.
“I don’t want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with grass stains on my shoes from mowing Sister Schenk’s lawn. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbor’s children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone’s garden. I want to be there with children’s sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived.” Marjorie Peay Hinckley
5 comments:
I love that quote! Your little guy is adorable!
Oh Linds! It look like he is growing so fast! What a cutie! i love that quote too. Good Choice! You are a great mom! love ya xxx
So cute. Ty is getting more and more adorable. I'm so glad you went to your mom's house while Luke was in Vegas. That is so fun for them and you. I miss you guys and especially TyCly
Linds! I loved that quote and those pictures are amazing! I loved the one with the Nerf target on his forehead-hahahaha
Sorry he's been so sicky lately, but I mean, come on! He's too cute to even notice! haha
Miss you and love you lots! Call us the next time you're down here!
That quote inspired me to wait even a week longer to take a shower! Just kidding (I do admit, though, my hygiene has improved a little since we were roommates). No, really, I love that quote. Thanks for sharing. You are wonderful.
Post a Comment