Hey Linds- remember me? Hope so. I found your blog through Hilary's... Congrats on a baby!! How fun- you guys didn't waste time at all... wow! :) And we are still w/o child. ha. Anyway, I haven't checked out all of your blog yet, but I just wanted to say hey!!!!
Dear Ty Cly, I know buddy, I haven't written in a while but I have been thinking about you, I have a lot of time to think about stuff. It is still dark outside. I love waking my mom up early especially on the weekends. I don't like to sleep. I definately won't take a nap! I am cool. Last night I went to bed at 6:30 and got up to party at 2:00. I don't know why my mom is mad. Your mom is pretty. Well I must go and eat my hand.
2 comments:
Hey Linds- remember me? Hope so. I found your blog through Hilary's... Congrats on a baby!! How fun- you guys didn't waste time at all... wow! :) And we are still w/o child. ha. Anyway, I haven't checked out all of your blog yet, but I just wanted to say hey!!!!
Dear Ty Cly,
I know buddy, I haven't written in a while but I have been thinking about you, I have a lot of time to think about stuff. It is still dark outside. I love waking my mom up early especially on the weekends. I don't like to sleep. I definately won't take a nap! I am cool. Last night I went to bed at 6:30 and got up to party at 2:00. I don't know why my mom is mad. Your mom is pretty. Well I must go and eat my hand.
Post a Comment