Monday, September 8, 2008

Growing, Growing, Growing...

Tyler in his 3 month clothes

Tyler spending tummy time

Tyler at twin falls temple with daddy

Tyler ready to fight

Tyler watching "The Incredibles"

Tyler loves mom's new rocking chair

Tyler doing business

Tyler on the go

Tyler thinking hard

Tyler being Strong

5 comments:

Emilia said...

Dear Ty Ty,

Two months is pretty great. Now that i've figured out that mom feeds me everytime I cry, she's such a pushover. Dad's not getting any better at changing my diady, its always too tight. But Salem is good, I want a tatoo like my neighbors, do you think I should get an eagle or bulldog? Well, I miss ya man, don't sweat that growth spurt in a few weeks, it only hurts for a day or two.

Love,
Mad Dogg Max

p.s. Don't you hate riding in those dumb carrypacks!!

Jake and Meli said...

Hello Coats family! :)
Your baby is so precious.
He is growing a lot indeed.
God bless him always.
He looks a lot like you
Luke.
Well.. may Heavenly
Father shower you with
great blessings.

Unknown said...

Those pictures were awesome. I liked the one where TY is getting ready to fight--too funny. Well he is still as cute as a button! Looks like it was fun to see family during the blessing. And the pics Maris took look great! And you look great--I wish I bounced back as good as you did!

Jennica said...

Hi Luke and Lindsey! Lindsey I have not officially met you yet but I hope to for 4th of July next year. This is Jenni Luke's cousin. Not sure if you heard but our babies were born on the same day! Anyway Tyler is soooo cute and he looks so much like both of you. You can check out our little guy on: jasonandjennica.blogspot.com
Keep in touch!

HAYHAY said...

Hey Coats Crew!
I saw jake on the phone the other day. He must have been talking to Ty and taking care of business together. I love that picture. I love all those pictures! Love you guys.
HAY