Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The big 2 MONTHS!!!

Hello, my name is Tyler, I am now 2 months old, I weigh 11 1/2 pounds, I am 23 inches long, so... I've pretty much doubled my weight, it kinda hurts to grow that fast, but I'm still smiling. Here are some of my new favorite things to do:

I'm really good at being good looking.

I really like to swing on my swing, can you tell I am smiling?

My mom tells me I am an eating machine.

I'm good at watching Baby Einstein, mom wants me to be an intellectual.

I am really good at sleeping...anywhere.

I love to stare at the fan, especially when it's on.

I like to take baths when my diaper doesn't work.

I like to hold on to things, especially mom's hair.

6 comments:

Emilia said...

yeah! I am so excited to see Ty! He is so big and cute! He looks like he is a red head! Is he? I wish i could hold him and hug him and squeeze him! Keep those pictures coming!
Love,
Auntie Em

Emilia said...

Dear Ty Cly,
You have plumped up nicely!
love,
Max

Nancy said...

Linds, you are so cute! Wish we could be closer...Abigail also LOVES the fan! He is adorable!

Ainsley said...

i love how red his hair is. you are such a cute mama.

Anonymous said...

he's soo beautiful:) he's so big!

Unknown said...

Oh, little Ty is just too cute...he reminds me of a little guy I get to spend a lot of time with. It's crazy how fast they are growing and learning. I love the smiles, they're the best!