Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Back to Bloging...

Well, we have our computer working again! (-: We are doing very well, enjoying the last of summer, it's been fun taking Tyler out more! He's gone to the fair, the parade, education week, Utah, shopping around, on walks, the temple... and around. He's a fun little guy. Here are some pictures taken by Marissa, thanks Marissa! Luke and I are doing well. Lately we're VERY into "24" the TV show. I'm addicted. Infact, we're starting an episode right now... better go.







4 comments:

HAYHAY said...

SOO cute. I love TY CLY!

Emilia said...

Holy Cow! Ty looks just like his papa! Ty is Red Rider Jr.

Dave and Melissa Geddes said...

Oh Linds! He is gorgeous! He looks just like a boy--no mistaking! I can see why you can't get enough of that little guy. You look so wonderful for just having a baby. Love you!

Winters Wonderland said...

Beautiful pictures and family! Congratulations on your sweet little fella :)