I am now 32 weeks and growing! It's been fun, I can notice his sleep/wake cycles, where his body is, he especially likes to do stretches into my right ribs when I'm sitting... Luke and I are excited!
do you really have a baby in there? i can't believe you are 32 weeks!? by the way we have a luncheon on wed. at 12:30... i hope you can make it this time! call me if you can come.
3 comments:
do you really have a baby in there? i can't believe you are 32 weeks!? by the way we have a luncheon on wed. at 12:30... i hope you can make it this time! call me if you can come.
Linds!! This is Chelsea. You look super cute, I'm glad your finally showing a little, cause you weren't for a really long time! I'm excited for you!!!
Lindsey! I haven't seen you for SO long! I can't believe you are pregnant! I am so happy for you.
Post a Comment