Hi Luke and Lindsey! It's cousin Heather, I had so much fun looking at all of your great pictures! What a beautiful couple you are and congratulations on baby #1! How exciting! The profile ultrasound picture is soooo adorable! Can't wait to see pictures of the cutie patootie after he/she is born :)
5 comments:
Is this where you two got hitched?
Hey! Vegas looks like it was fun. I'll bet Luke was in Heaven with all those concrete trucks and you by his side:)
Hi Luke and Lindsey! It's cousin Heather, I had so much fun looking at all of your great pictures! What a beautiful couple you are and congratulations on baby #1! How exciting! The profile ultrasound picture is soooo adorable! Can't wait to see pictures of the cutie patootie after he/she is born :)
Fun Fun my lil' nursing sista! I have got some good stories for you from my clinical! Love you
Post a Comment