We've got some exciting news... there's gonna be a baby around here in about 5 months! I am 4 months along, getting a pouch... and we've seen an ultrasound, so we know there's something in there. It's got 2 arms, a head, body, umbillical cord and 2 legs (-: That's a great sign (and there's just one of them, that's another good sign)! We are really excited, and we'll find out the gender in 2 1/2 weeks!
1 comment:
Hello! This is Kara, Kam's sister. I'm so excited to hear you're pregnant...and the word on the street is you're having a boy?!! How fun. We find out this Thursday and Clay is totally rooting for a boy...but I always tell him it just might be a girl. Congrats again. When are you due again? I'm July 25, so probably right around the same time as you. How fun!
Post a Comment